Should I lower or lift my 1996 chevy Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bell5606

Reaction score
I wanted to know if you guys thank that I should list or lower my 2 door Tahoe open to all suggestions and what are the benefits of each of them ?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
All personal preference. Do you like big tires? Do you offorad or tow? I like mine dropped, but your body style to me looks great lifted. Is it 4x4 or 2wd?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As stated above, what do you want the truck to be capable of or better yet look like? In a perfect world I'd have one of each. Where I live and what I do has me in possession of a lifted tahoe, a lifted suburban, stock blazer and stock escape. the Escape is just high enough to make it around where I live...I do not drive it either.

Can I see a picture of the truck? Is is 4x4?

OP
OP
bell5606

bell5606

Reaction score
All personal preference. Do you like big tires? Do you offorad or tow? I like mine dropped, but your body style to me looks great lifted. Is it 4x4 or 2wd?
I don't really like big tires they never really look good to me. It's 4x4!

OP
OP
bell5606

bell5606

Reaction score
As stated above, what do you want the truck to be capable of or better yet look like? In a perfect world I'd have one of each. Where I live and what I do has me in possession of a lifted tahoe, a lifted suburban, stock blazer and stock escape. the Escape is just high enough to make it around where I live...I do not drive it either.

Can I see a picture of the truck? Is is 4x4?
Yes it is 4x4 I am just thinking about doing something new with it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420620770560.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420620770560.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 9

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. My opinion is it would look good lifted, lowered or stock...with some new shoes.

Small things can make a huge difference. Wheels and tires being one of the biggest aside from paint. The side steps could be removed is always an option that would clean up the lines. Maybe a new front bumper with billet inserts.

OP
OP
bell5606

bell5606

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. My opinion is it would look good lifted, lowered or stock...with some new shoes.

Small things can make a huge difference. Wheels and tires being one of the biggest aside from paint. The side steps could be removed is always an option that would clean up the lines. Maybe a new front bumper with billet inserts.
Ok thanks I agree I am going to remove the side steps and maybe just leave it stock and put some 24s

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Id lift it.
I will have to go check how much a lift kit is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24

Latest posts