Shipping timeline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DLAv8r

Reaction score
I got the email that our Denali which we ordered 2 weeks ago is built. The email doesn’t give a shipping estimate and gmc chat online said they can’t see that info , only the dealer can. Is 4 weeks give or take the typical shipping time? I live in Northern Alabama. Coming from Fords this year I could track the status including rail car etc. is there anything similar for gmc? Thanks!

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your dealer has VinVIEW they can watch the GPS coordinates of your Denali update in real time. Not all GM dealers use it though, as I believe it's a subscription based service. In general it seems most people with orders getting built in '23 have commented that shipping was pretty fast after their build date.

OP
OP
DLAv8r

DLAv8r

Reaction score
If your dealer has VinVIEW they can watch the GPS coordinates of your Denali update in real time. Not all GM dealers use it though, as I believe it's a subscription based service. In general it seems most people with orders getting built in '23 have commented that shipping was pretty fast after their build date.
Thanks. I was trying to find a way to track it without bugging the dealer constantly. I’ll reach out and see what they say.

bk_Dmax

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got the alert my Denali was built on Monday 5/15 and the dealer said ETA to them was 5/24 this week. For reference the these get built in Arlington TX and my dealer is outside Philly in PA.

OP
OP
DLAv8r

DLAv8r

Reaction score
I got the alert my Denali was built on Monday 5/15 and the dealer said ETA to them was 5/24 this week. For reference the these get built in Arlington TX and my dealer is outside Philly in PA.
Did you receive an email from GMC when it was shipped? All I’ve received so far is that it was built last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter