Shell Rotella Gas Truck 0w-20 Rebate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shell Rotella rebate is back for 2020. Same as last year. $10 per 5qt jug. Max $40 rebate. Great deal. Price is $21.57 at Walmart and Amazon. It does go as low as $19. Stock up accordingly.

Tractor supply has it now for $18 per 5qt and they are a participating retailer for rebate.

https://rotella.shell.com/en_us/coupons-rebates-and-sweepstakes/10-back-by-mail.html

One caveat: not sure what your experience is, but in my area it's good only when purchased from select farm and ranch supply-type places, according to the participating retailer search. NOT Walmart.

OP
OP
Bob2C

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One caveat: not sure what your experience is, but in my area it's good only when purchased from select farm and ranch supply-type places, according to the participating retailer search. NOT Walmart.

Interesting. Walmart was listed as a participating retailer when I posted. Went to check and the link for 2020 rebate is dead. Not sure what’s going on with them. I bought in 2019 from Walmart and it was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the TSC rotella deal x4. With a $5 oem filter, its right @ 20 bones for an 8 qt full synth change - not too shabby! Been paying over 30 at autozone for years for the 5qt oil change special. Deals are fun...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bob2C

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rebate is working. Apparently my browser cookies were screwy and prevented me from seeing the full page. I submitted my rebate on another 4 purchased. No problems.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just submitted mine with a Walmart receipt. If one clicks on the link for the retailer list, Walmart's not there. But on the form itself, Walmart is in the dropdown to select.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So an update, I received a card in the mail to the effect that WalMart is not a "correct store." I selected WalMart from a long list of vendors on a dropdown picklist in the form itself. Rebate denied.

OP
OP
Bob2C

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So an update, I received a card in the mail to the effect that WalMart is not a "correct store." I selected WalMart from a long list of vendors on a dropdown picklist in the form itself. Rebate denied.

The same happened to me with amazon. Amazon was listed into ally then it disappeared. I emailed them and said that is bad business changing the retailers during the promotion. I said I was goi g to social media to complain and they immediately issued my rebate within a week.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Walmart was listed as a participating retailer when I posted. Went to check and the link for 2020 rebate is dead. Not sure what’s going on with them. I bought in 2019 from Walmart and it was fine.

it's not listed any more

OP
OP
Bob2C

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not listed any more

Yep. They changed the rebate in the middle of the process. If you submitted and the retailers were there just email them and complain. You’ll get your rebate. But going forward you can’t submit Walmart and amazon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy