She just arrived: Summit White Denali: Update: Transmission fixed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the tranny seal glitch.

I agree with you on the look of the 20" AT4 wheels with the Duratrac's, they will work better too.

Great ride, very jealous here.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update to add: Just heard back from the Service Advisor and they found the transmission seal to be defective. One is on order and fingers-crossed, that will fix the problem. Joke of the day:

"Why doesn't GMC build refrigerators?"
(Answer below)

"Because they can't figure out how to make them leak transmission fluid!!!"
A new seal or a new transmission?

OP
OP
T

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was returned to me on Saturday evening with a new transmission seal (the tech said the seal had a big wrinkle in it causing the leak). Drove it around town on Sunday and this morning and everything seemed to be in good working order! Photos to follow of front windows tinted as they turned out really great!

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was returned to me on Saturday evening with a new transmission seal (the tech said the seal had a big wrinkle in it causing the leak). Drove it around town on Sunday and this morning and everything seemed to be in good working order! Photos to follow of front windows tinted as they turned out really great!

Nice! I got the tint and PPF done on 2/12, but I haven't been able to keep it clean enough to take worthy pictures and share on here. With the rain, followed by the winter storm, in Houston -- it's been a battle. Mine is hunter metallic, and it sure does look great with the tint, and I am sure yours will too!

They did offer to install the "clear" (80%) tint on the windshield and all the rear windows -- but I wasn't sure if that's actually helpful. Was planning on starting a thread here to ask what the folks here think. Haven't done that yet either -- been busy with busted pipes and water heater in the attic :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts