Service Suspension System light on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The light came on, due to an autoride link popping off. Now that the link is back in place, the light is still on. Can I clear it, or does the dealer have to clear it?

Thanks!

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be taking care of itself, folks. This thread can be deleted.

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet it comes back...........mine is starting to come and go now. weird.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet it comes back...........mine is starting to come and go now. weird.

Do you know what's CAUSING your problem? Mine is obvious -- and I fully expect the light to come/be on when one autoride link is not attached.

I'm hope that your light isn't just going on and off randomly, with no obvious cause. That wouldn't be fun.

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kirk.....I thought I read your light was off at some point when your drove with the link off?

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I am randomly getting the "service stabilitrak" light too.....No idea what it is, nothing changes on the truck or driving environment.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You did read that. I just thought I'd have the light on all of the time with the one link off, but that wasn't the case, and so I thought that was odd. Anyway, I've extended the link, and imagine I'm good to know now. We'll see.

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool man.....hope that was the issue. The system does seem to be sensitive in a weird way.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool man.....hope that was the issue. The system does seem to be sensitive in a weird way.

That appears to have been the issue, since I've gone a day now with the links still in place and no light.

I hear what you're saying about the system being goofy. It's almost as though the system was prompting me of a change in conditions, but that it didn't think that the resulting condition was necessarily bad. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack10432