Service air bag light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggator64

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 05 Yukon and a 03 Tahoe both have service airbag light on? the Yukon light came on one day while driving at about the same time that the rear drivers window stopped working, I replaced the window motor and that works but still have the airbag light. So I am not sure where to start but I would like to fix these with out setting off the airbag in either one.
Any help would be great where should I start??

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
My passenger side went out, then the driver side 4 months later. Easy to replace, not too expensive ($60 or so on amazon). A code scanner will tell you which one it is

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I've scanned a couple trucks and that was their problem and I suspect the same for Andy's Tahoe whenever we get to check his.

OP
OP
B

biggator64

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well thank you guys for the replies, I will have it scanned later today last time I had the Yukon scanned nothing came up on it, but this time I will take it to auto zone at least I have a point to start with.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well thank you guys for the replies, I will have it scanned later today last time I had the Yukon scanned nothing came up on it, but this time I will take it to auto zone at least I have a point to start with.

These will be BCM or Chassis codes. Basic readers can't see these.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
My $15 eBay reader read mine with dashcommand, I’m sure torque pro can read it as well

From a reply to my post on this:

B0100 as "Electronic Front End Sensor 1." From reviewing online I determined this code to be the front left or drivers side sensor. Apparently code B0103 isfor the front right or passenger impact sensor.Idecided to go with the Dorm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog