Selling my Yukon Denali need advice on how much to sell for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JML07denali

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods, an '07 Denali is for sale with retractable running boards and every other option with 89K 1-owner miles and the dealer is asking $14K. I was following an '09 with 172K miles for several months, the price is down to $11K and it is still for sale. They sell quickly at that mileage when priced around $8K.

I was thinking to list it for $7,500 just to move it as it’s taking up driveway space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where you at??? I’ll be right over! (I wish) here in Co., that’s a steal!

OP
OP
JML07denali

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with pricing similar vehicle in the area, that’s going to tell you a lot. Also, if you say something like: “too many new parts to list” does that mean you’ve had to do a ton of work on it, and you’re now giving up? Or does it mean, “I’ve put a lot of blood sweat and tears into making it what it is” etc... point being: people read something like that and don’t know what it really means. Some folks will shy away from an ad like that. I’d try to be a little more specific.

Thanks, I have babied this truck for the last 5 years. I didn’t want to list all of what I have done on the forum just for timing and having to list everything. I have folder with 5 years worth of receipts of repairs and parts. Which I will definitely be listed in the ad and pass down to the next owner.

OP
OP
JML07denali

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm close to Boulder CO, and for that price, it would sell in less than an hour. The 07-08 denali around here go for no less than 12k, even with almost 200k on them.
Hell, maybe I will ship it to Colorado and sell it there :)

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm close to Boulder CO, and for that price, it would sell in less than an hour. The 07-08 denali around here go for no less than 12k, even with almost 200k on them.
Yup. I paid 5k for my 03 Yukon with 180k on it and that was a damn good deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu