Selling My Denali!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure I'm going to put my 2004 Yukon Denali with 49,250 miles up for Sale next week. I got my auto dealers license and I really have no need for a personal vehicle. Its in Good Condition with the normal wear (rock chips, etc.) I'll still prowl around here from time to time but only as a enthusiast not a denali owner ;)

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you were my inspiration!

OP
OP
BlackDenali

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Thanks Man!!! I don't really drive it, its paid off and I can use that money to buy other cars to make money with!!! It will be a great starting point for some one!!!

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope that thing gets a good home! less than 50k miles is pretty rare! Good luck!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
keep it and park it. Then just buy some cars and make money and then mod it as you want. But i do see what you mean about buying cars. I work at a auction, so i see it daily. You get to drive diff. cars all the time, long as you sell what you buy..

OP
OP
BlackDenali

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Its been parked almost all of its life!!! ;) I really don't drive very far, maybe 2 to 3 miles a day if that. I'm really done modding it unless I want to start getting into engine work or crazy interior stuff which at this point seems like a waste to me. It will find a good home I'm sure and if I really start making money I'll buy a sick weekend car and mod the hell out of it. ie. Viper, Z06, 360 Modena, etc. I'm hoping to get some where in the low 20's for it as it sits but who knows...?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its been parked almost all of its life!!! ;) I really don't drive very far, maybe 2 to 3 miles a day if that. I'm really done modding it unless I want to start getting into engine work or crazy interior stuff which at this point seems like a waste to me. It will find a good home I'm sure and if I really start making money I'll buy a sick weekend car and mod the hell out of it. ie. Viper, Z06, 360 Modena, etc. I'm hoping to get some where in the low 20's for it as it sits but who knows...?

Oh. well then, id say go for it and sell it. You'll surely make someone happy. Especially with such low miles.

and for buying a weekend car, you will probly find one already a little moded when buying cars.. We get a few here and there.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sweet looking Denali.... Sorry to see it go..
Good luck with the sale, I'm sure you will have no problem selling..

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Bummer to see you sell it but I understand the logic too. Someone is gonna be stoked to find such an awesome Denali with those low miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts