Sell Tahoe for Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NautiKev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my Tahoe and buying an 07-08 Denali or Escalade. Anything I should watch out for other than the normal maintenance?

wwolfe

Reaction score
Sold our 11' ltz tahoe for new caddy srx premium. That lasted 9 months and just picked up new yukon denali. Love the denali and the 6.2 awd. Couldn't do any better than 18mpg with tahoe and had no power IMO. Denali gets 16.5mpg consistently with awd and tons of power and a nice exhaust note to boot.

Very happy with our denali

mike1944

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for the Denali. In Oct moved from SoCal to Oregon just in time for record breaking lows and snow. AWD, heated seats and steering wheel, and the rest of the toys all got a good workout.

undy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We love our new AWD 2013 Denali. Tons of power and some real sweet options. We came from a 2011 Acadia Denali and haven't look back once. Must say though, we do miss the Acadia's HUD.

windycitylp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We love our new AWD 2013 Denali. Tons of power and some real sweet options. We came from a 2011 Acadia Denali and haven't look back once. Must say though, we do miss the Acadia's HUD.

agree on the HUD. wish they had it on the denali. how can you put that on the acadia and not the yukon versions?? other than no HUD and no fold flat seats, we love the car. we have the XL.
i needed a rental and i got a brand new suburban. what a downgrade. no power vs the 6.2. less smooth. the only thing it has on the denali is that its not all time awd. that is on other thing i would like; on demand 4x4 vs awd.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I have had a 07 Tahoe and now 10 Escalade. Night and day difference in the trucks. Love the 6.2.

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the 2015 denali has HUD. Doesn't really help anyone getting a used one though.

HD4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up an 08' Denali XL last year with 25,000 mile on it have put 25,000 miles on it since with many problems. All fixed under a bumper-bumper GM extended warranty. So id suggest you get a warranty

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
picked up an 08' Denali XL last year with 25,000 mile on it have put 25,000 miles on it since with many problems. All fixed under a bumper-bumper GM extended warranty. So id suggest you get a warranty

What problems?

Interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove