Seat wiring adapters?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kontra06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Tahoe PPV and bought some seats off of eBay that came out of a 2013 Escalade.

Here's my issue... The power connector on my truck is maybe 1-1/2" wide and the seats have a connector about 3-1/2"-4" wide. Does anyone offer a adapter to get from A to B?

Thank you!

(Yes, that is me in the avatar)

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will need the original seat wiring harness from the Escalade, thats the one you would cut from the floor, but giving you enough wire. I don’t know if the 2010 has the airbags in the seats... I do know the 2011+ does. Don’t know if you will receive air bag light on the dash

I just did this with my Tahoe. Find the original adapter that gets cut from the floor and plug into your matching harness. Then you cut your harness thats at the floor (leaving enough length) and match up the colors via soldiering. There will be left over wires from the Escalade seat harness. Here is a good video that I used
BA0CDAB6-454C-4355-A56C-1B3955B6398B.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Butterfly7