SEAT SWAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KEVIN GARRETT

Reaction score
good afternoon everyone,

i have a 2006 tahoe with the grey leather. i am interested in swapping my second row bench for captains. if anyone in interested and within a reasonable distance(3-5 hrs.) and would be interested please let me know.

motorheadTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im in Austin Tx and want to trade my tan 2nd row bench ( 60/40) for captains chairs. Perfect condition, tan leather , only 50 K on Yukon. NOT Yukon XL. It is my understanding that short Yukons cant trade with XL or burbs. anybody know for sure?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm in socal the family I live with has a 2005 esky esv with esky tan leather. They wanna swap buckets for a bench. Is your yukon an SLT or Denali?

Last edited:

chrisreed822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Semi old thread but I'm in Dallas and I have tan leather buckets and wanting to swap for the bench. So if you still have it, I'd be willing to swap with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrisreed822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Austin Tx and want to trade my tan 2nd row bench ( 60/40) for captains chairs. Perfect condition, tan leather , only 50 K on Yukon. NOT Yukon XL. It is my understanding that short Yukons cant trade with XL or burbs. anybody know for sure?

I've got tan leather buckets that I'm willing to swap for your bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160