Seat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt8431

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering if 1998 third row seat will fit in my 2002 tahoe? Also when I turn the key to the run position or start my Tahoe I hear a buzzing or humming sound for about 60 seconds or so. And service engine light is on. By the way it's a 2002 4wd Tahoe with 5.3L gas engine.

OP
OP
M

Matt8431

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It sounds like its coming from the rear speakers, and it drives me insane. And also on the service engine light.....I've owned this Tahoe since August and the light went off for a few days a month after I bought it but has been on ever since Any ideas? I wrecked my 2001 in July and it had 280,000 miles on it and only minor fixes. I loved it and wish I still had it.

Lowufo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering if 1998 third row seat will fit in my 2002 tahoe? Also when I turn the key to the run position or start my Tahoe I hear a buzzing or humming sound for about 60 seconds or so. And service engine light is on. By the way it's a 2002 4wd Tahoe with 5.3L gas engine.

No the seats will not fit unless you install the floor brackets for that seat as they are different. For the buzzing sound does your truck have the auto ride air suspension? It sounds like it may be the air comprssor running......

OP
OP
M

Matt8431

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No it doesn't have air ride to my knowledge. And the sound is an audible tone coming out of speakers in my opinion, but only for the first minute the Tahoe is running.