Scratches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thdrill

Reaction score
So I was backing out of a spot in a parking deck and trying not to hit the a$$ that parked 3 inches from my passenger side when I clipped the support pillar with the driver side rear corner. Basically I have two dents in the panel just at the lower curvature of the panel and right at the tail light assembly (really aren't that bad and could live with them if I had to) and multiple scratches that extend to just past the gas door. Anyone have any suggestion on what to use to "fill" the scratches in and maybe pop the dents back out.

Paul

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
paintless dent removal guys work wonder. i have even seen them remove creases with leaving any evidence.

as far as the scratches, try a clay bar and polishing and see what happens. are they into the paint or surface?

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Paintless dent repair like redemn93 said. For the scratches, if they aren't into the paint and it's just the clear, you can wet sand the scratches (color sanding) and then buff out that section and you shouldn't notice it. If it's in the paint then you're pretty much screwed and it really needs to be repainted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini