Scratched Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015i Yukon XL Denali with the 20 inch chrome wheels. My wife rubbed the curb and now one of them is scratched/gouged. It's not too bad but I don't like it and I want to replace it. Where can I get the best price on a replacement? Someone posted a link on here for cheap GMC parts but I can't find it. I hope it's not too much. Below is a pic of my wheel if that helps. I want new not used. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
M

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. They didn't have my wheels on the site but I will give them a call. Are these actual Denali wheels? They say replica. I want an actual GMC replacement wheel to match the other 3 wheels.

But the one similar is $1k. Ouch. I hope I can find it cheaper than that. Maybe my local dealer will give me a good price.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay is an option. I bought four of those exact OEM wheels & tire take offs for $1500

OP
OP
M

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay is an option. I bought four of those exact OEM wheels & tire take offs for $1500

Yeah. I looked around on eBay but didn't find anything. Probably just have to order it through my local dealer.

coffeyman76

Reaction score
oewheelsllc.com

or I think Yeti on this board sells them.

Good luck.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can locate a part number I have had good luck with...

gmpartsdirect.com

They also price match but beware the high shipping costs. However they are still the cheapest for most OEM parts.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are OEM denali wheels with the denali written on the outside. Gonna be pricey from GM. No one makes a replica of that wheel. Your best bet is to find one on eBay as an individual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia