Scosche Blue Fusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just got one refurbed from Amazon for like $50. Once I got the plug out of the XM radio it took all of about 10 minutes to install.

The thing I really like about this unit is I can stream music from my htc evo to the stereo, as well as use the stereo as a blue tooth. I seem to get some interference when trying to charge my phone though, but I am not sure that has anything to do with the unit.

Nice quick easy mod that is well worth it for the right price.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good product, I had one too before I changed my deck. I told it to a friend of mine and we installed it and it still works great. Good product.

Stellar_D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I didn't want to saturate the forums with another bluefusion thread.:rage:

I've been researching quite a bit on this thing and am 99% sold on it, but I have one question I can't seem to find the answer to.

I have an 08 Yukon Denali with the Nav system. I'm wondering, if we have the DVD playing (or anything other than XM radio) will an incoming call mute what is going on and show up on the display? The review videos i've come accross shows that it does when you are in XM mode, but not if you're doing something else.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito r