Running Boards??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blkout02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the denali running boards that are paintable fit on a tahoe? If so any pictures?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow...good question.....one would 'think' they would work, only major difference is front facia...

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in search of painted running boards.. Wonder how much it would cost to paint my stocks and if it would hold up

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in search of painted running boards.. Wonder how much it would cost to paint my stocks and if it would hold up

search on here for Black and Copper, look at his. His are like LineX'd the color of his truck. Looks awesome!

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score

PM Copper&Black, He painted his OEM boards on his yukon black and copper

Denali boards will fit a tahoe or yukon. Same with the escalade boards

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say they will fit, but because of the molding on a Nali, I think it would look weird on a Tahoe without the molding. So I'd go the esky route instead.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The escalade boards will look better on a tahoe or yukon then if you put the nali ones on. Like taste said, the fender cladding will not match up well off the denali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman