RSE w/ Iphone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWesley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry in advance bc I know this was a topic a few months back: in order to connect my iPhone to play on the screens, someone in the past said I needed this piece (picture attached) that connects the HDMI and iPhone…I can’t get it to play on my RSE. Anyone use this and have any advice? Thanks A59B66FB-F2D1-448C-9BA8-D42B279734EC.jpeg

d_hawk

Reaction score
This video explains how to accomplish what you are wanting to do. Video input can also be selected from the front infotainment screen.

Last edited:

Shawdog

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry in advance bc I know this was a topic a few months back: in order to connect my iPhone to play on the screens, someone in the past said I needed this piece (picture attached) that connects the HDMI and iPhone…I can’t get it to play on my RSE. Anyone use this and have any advice? Thanks View attachment 362433
Yes I’ve used a few of them. All I know is that it has to be a Apple product to give you a chance to make it work. I’ve bought cheap ones off Amazon and No dice. The Apple ones work better but then your HDMI cord will give you issues, then the connection to the phone will wiggle loose, then the kids kick the cable in the back. I’m pretty frustrated with this system. We pay good money for these vehicles and they can’t come up with something better.

Put a man on the moon but can’t make a iPhone hook up to a screen. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper