Rockford 6.5 components vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsarms

Reaction score
I like to listen to my music inside with the doors closed:)

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like to listen to my music inside with the doors closed:)
Lol, I was just showing what they could do :)

Very nice, I need some components.
Thanks man! I obviously recommend these lol, but there are a lot more good components on the market. I've heard that Kicker makes some good components, along with Audioque, Infinity, and Alpine. Just some brands to look into if you're searching.
sounds real good.
Glad you think so, thanks man! :)

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I should have went with Kicker components instead of just there regular door speakers. Suck when you buy shit when you know nothing about it lol.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I should have went with Kicker components instead of just there regular door speakers. Suck when you buy shit when you know nothing about it lol.

its not that you need components.. you just dont need ****** door speakers.. the jag was all coax and we could do 1/4 mile in it..

DEF not knocking your ride though homie.. i LOVE seeing distance tests!!!!

Good shit! Them bitches scream.. i have heard they get really tinny like that jls though.. how do they actually "sound" still get nice and warm?

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not that you need components.. you just dont need ****** door speakers.. the jag was all coax and we could do 1/4 mile in it..

DEF not knocking your ride though homie.. i LOVE seeing distance tests!!!!

Good shit! Them bitches scream.. i have heard they get really tinny like that jls though.. how do they actually "sound" still get nice and warm?

I think they sound really good, vs stock is no comparison. I listened to a few sets at places like Best Buy and I think that the Rockfords out performed most of the others for the price

I have some Fosgate T1652 and love them. Those combined with my stock tweeters sound fantastic.

I wish I would have left my stock tweets, I just swapped them out. Bet it sounds sweet bro!
nice settup

Thanks man!

Here's my newest vid:
[yt]9pdWHky-AWg[/yt]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160