RockAuto Discount Code - Expires 05/10/2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
5% Discount Code: B4BA88D56B85
Expires: 05/10/2013

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail [email protected] or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea i need a shipping coupon. The shipping costs more then the damn part i wanna buy.... Like atkeast 3 to 4 times more:(

OP
OP
RockAuto

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for your comments. All warranties can be found under the "Warranties" link on the left side of the RockAuto.com website. Here is a direct link: http://www.rockauto.com/docs/warranty.php

We know some of our competitors advertise "free shipping" but UPS and FedEx don't work for free. "Free Shipping" really means, "We have inflated our part prices to cover the cost of shipping, based on some assumptions about customer location and order size." Since the true cost of shipping an item depends on how many other items are in the box and how far it has to travel, a flat mark-up for everyone inevitably overcharges nearby customers who place large orders and under-charges distant customers who place small orders.

We welcome orders, large and small, from customers everywhere. But we believe it is fairest to offer low prices to everyone and then charge for shipping based on each customer's situation: what was ordered, where it needs to come from, where the customer is, and how quickly it must be delivered. Our shipping charges are based on live quotes from carriers (see http://www.rockauto.com/policy.html#Shipping for more information). If you order several items that can ship from one location near you, our shipping costs are very low. If several far-away warehouses need to be involved in filling your order, shipping will cost more. You can decide if the total cost (parts + shipping) is fair before you place your order or enter any personal information (all we need is your zip code to get a shipping quote). In most cases, because of our low prices, the total cost at RockAuto is lower than competitors who claim shipping is "free." And isn't the total amount you pay what really matters?

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

Reaction score
Damn I just received my shipment today wish I would see this sooner lol ill prob use it when I buy the fans for the conversion...

OklaHemi

Reaction score
i just bought some suspension parts and used the code, it almost covered shipping:happy107:. im looking foward to geting my parts, thank you for the code.

OklaHemi

Reaction score
I recieved my stuff yesterday and installed it this afternoon. thanks for making my drop possible by having such cheap prices.

Drippin Wett

Reaction score
Looking to buy new front end parts for my 2003 Tahoe Z71. I was wondering if there is a kit of sorts with Moog Tierod ends, new adjuster sleeves, swaybar bushings,and I'm guessing pitman arm also. I will also be wanting to order a set of 4.56 ring and pinion gears, and bearing set, and possibly a pretty diferential cover for the rear end. I will be putting new gears in the front as well; but that will be a few weeks down the road. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You came highly reccomended on this site. I did look on your web page,and found what I was looking for< just want to skim by as cheap as possible with out jeopardizing quality.. Thanks so much for your time,Jason

OP
OP
RockAuto

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking to buy new front end parts for my 2003 Tahoe Z71. I was wondering if there is a kit of sorts with Moog Tierod ends, new adjuster sleeves, swaybar bushings,and I'm guessing pitman arm also. I will also be wanting to order a set of 4.56 ring and pinion gears, and bearing set, and possibly a pretty diferential cover for the rear end. I will be putting new gears in the front as well; but that will be a few weeks down the road. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You came highly reccomended on this site. I did look on your web page,and found what I was looking for< just want to skim by as cheap as possible with out jeopardizing quality.. Thanks so much for your time,Jason

Jason,

Thanks for your inquiry. It appears as though we sell everything individually, but not as a kit. If we had a kit available you would find that in the catalog as well.

If you need further assistance please email [email protected] or call us toll free at 1-866-762-5288.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts