right rear sitting 1/2" lower than the rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may just be the factory "GM lean" our trucks have always been accustom to having. There are ALOT of trucks with inconsistent heights even from the factory

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may just be the factory "GM lean" our trucks have always been accustom to having. There are ALOT of trucks with inconsistent heights even from the factory

most cars/trucks are that way if u look on the various forums. it aint just a GM thing. heck, toyota builds em with the rear end cocked to one side haha.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

the drivers side is usually lower in the gm lean, since the battery and gas tank are on that side. i had to adjust my keys because of that.

OP
OP
swtz71

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever found out what was the problem?
Never did find out what was up with this, but it did level itself a bit so it's not as bad nor noticeable. So I just left it alone..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo