Right headlights dim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsuhtrack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Yukon Denali and the daytime running light on the right side went out so I changed the bulb. When I put everything back together all the lights in the housing were dim. So I unconnected the running lights but the lights are still dim. I cant figure this out. Also I was just going to buy a new wiring harness but cant find the name or number for it.

OP
OP
N

nsuhtrack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If i just bought a hid set will they come with new wires so that I dont have to trace the ones on there to find the pinched one.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take your housings out an check out all the plugs, I had a bulb that was dimmer than the other side and it ended up burning up and melting the plug that hooked up to it, it was probably a dirty plug and probably barely connecting and because I didn't check it and clean it I had to buy another plug and splice it in!! Good time to do some preventive maintanance and clean them all out and check them good!

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
if its dim, its not getting full power or bad ground. but a hid will not fire up with just a plug an play if your have a prob with ur stocks. if you just go hid then get the rely kit too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz