Ride height selection gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jd7524

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Suburban Z71 with the four corner air suspension. My ability to adjust the ride height has suddenly disappeared.

In the infotainment screen I no longer see the option for automatic entry and egress by going to SETTINGS/VEHICLE/RIDE HEIGHT.

Also nothing happens when I push the ride height button located on the selector knob to the left of the steering wheel. I can’t bring up the menu to select desired ride height.

I’m scratching my head on this one. It was there one day and gone the next. Vehicle is 100% stock with no add ons. What am I missing? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take it to the dealer something happened

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Suburban Z71 with the four corner air suspension. My ability to adjust the ride height has suddenly disappeared.

In the infotainment screen I no longer see the option for automatic entry and egress by going to SETTINGS/VEHICLE/RIDE HEIGHT.

Also nothing happens when I push the ride height button located on the selector knob to the left of the steering wheel. I can’t bring up the menu to select desired ride height.

I’m scratching my head on this one. It was there one day and gone the next. Vehicle is 100% stock with no add ons. What am I missing? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you look in your owners manual? Maybe a setting was bumped?

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brent strikes again with thought out and helpful information...... oh wait..... :emotions33:
it's under warranty it's something you would not be fixing your self anyways maybe it was disabled with a OTA update

maybe they found an issue with the software and temporary disabled it tell it's corrected

OP
OP
J

jd7524

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve researched the hell out of the manual and online thinking it was maybe some setting that got changed but I can’t find anything. I was hoping that was the case by someone saying “Hey Stupid……..”

So many bells, whistles, notifications, that I figured if something was wrong with the system I would get a notification or an alert.

Off to the dealer I go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try an unplug the battery for a few minutes? When I lowered my escalade using links I ran into a similar issues.