Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys/gals,
I'm going to bite the bullet and pull the trigger on this system in the next few weeks. Have not seen anyone install it on a Tahoe yet and although it's not something I'll need everyday, I have and need it. I was the cook/grillmaster at a company BBQ last week and I had to make 2 trips out and 2 trips back to haul all my equipment and supplies out to the park. Could have cut the time in half with the roof rack. Also gonna order the accessory ladder kit with it. Will provide photos and initial thoughts once I get it all together.

Cheers,

Travis

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys/gals,
I'm going to bite the bullet and pull the trigger on this system in the next few weeks. Have not seen anyone install it on a Tahoe yet and although it's not something I'll need everyday, I have and need it. I was the cook/grillmaster at a company BBQ last week and I had to make 2 trips out and 2 trips back to haul all my equipment and supplies out to the park. Could have cut the time in half with the roof rack. Also gonna order the accessory ladder kit with it. Will provide photos and initial thoughts once I get it all together.

Cheers,

Travis
I’d love to see this! Please post pics. I really want a cargo box that attaches to the rails not the crossbars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tk59194

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d love to see this! Please post pics. I really want a cargo box that attaches to the rails not the crossbars

That's one of the reasons I chose the pioneer platform. It attaches to the rails and doesn't require crossbar. Ensures a nice low profile look.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons I chose the pioneer platform. It attaches to the rails and doesn't require crossbar. Ensures a nice low profile look.
Awesome! Any chance you have a link or name of it? I’d prefer a box but this may do. Thanks

Mericas_Meuth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Someone over at expedition portal already beat you to it! I tried to post a link but it won't let me. The thread has TONS of cool stuff in it. It's titled "GMT800 People - Opinions wanted on upgrades/mods"

Post #19

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tk59194

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are plenty that beat me to it, but not on a 15"-20" model that I have seen.

Mericas_Meuth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any ideas on how you are going to mount it yet?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9