Reprogramming seat module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccjmt4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having problems with my driver's seat. I've read in several different posts that there is problems with the software in the module and it needs to be re-programmed. Can I do this or is this a dealer issue? Any help is greatly appreicated. Tks-Jim:Plugged:

ScottL4619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What problem are you having? My memory seat drives me insane. I get the seat right where I want it, set it in BOTH memory positions just to be safe. I move the seat and test it, and it goes back to where it should. Then, a month later, someone moves my seat, I hit memory 1, and it pushes me all the way up against the wheel. I push memory 2 and it pushes the seat all the way back. It doesn't seem to want to remember the position for more than a week.

PS - my windows seem to retain their memory setting.

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the exact same problem! and now the controls are all reversed too...Please let me know what fixes this!

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, reprogramming the memory seat module will fix tons is different issues. Yes it is a dealer only item.

guysgonewild

Reaction score
hahaha i thought i was trippin. i know i set my seats and then all of a sudden a month later , im like WTF?!!

damn my warranty(extended) just went out too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA