Remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crcz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey just looking for advice on a remote start/alarm. Good brand price and install info. My Tahoe is an 02 so is there anything I would need other than the system. Thanks for any info.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey just looking for advice on a remote start/alarm. Good brand price and install info. My Tahoe is an 02 so is there anything I would need other than the system. Thanks for any info.
www.directed.com sky is the limit, I went 4g with gps and smartstart, glass sensor, tilt sensor. it will be cheaper if you buy the modules (online on sale) and then have it installed by a authorized dealer, when installed by a authorized dealer you get the directed lifetime warranty, you do not have to buy the modules from a dealer to get the warranty, just has to be installed by one.
directed makes 90% of the brands out there they are kind of like the Procter and Gamble of auto security.

OP
OP
Crcz71

Crcz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll check them out thank you I didn’t know what to look for etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper