Reeee Dooooo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ryan Buck

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hummm interesting, post a picture I would like to see. The speakers I have could not be mounted on the metal itself because the magnet is to big.i would have liked it that way. I’m now not sure which speaker I’m going to go with. I also bought 2 old-school sets of Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5 components. T162s and a few sets of marine 6.5s and 8s they are the element speakers. So we shall see

OP
OP
Ryan Buck

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this was what i’ve been working on. i did the big brake kit all the way around. looks sweet especially behind my new American force 20 x 12 wheels and 37x13.50x20 nitto trail grappler.( that’s a bigcmofo of a tire). i’m liking the new look. I have never liked Lifted Tahoe’s but the one that I got this idea from really stuck and I liked it a lot. My brother growing up always had trucks like super duty’s excursion with the S 10 to 12 inch lift kits with 38x15.50s So I like the look of a big square tire hanging out the side with the flat side wall not a 45° angle LOL next I’m gonna put the Z 71 roof rack on and take the Cadillac one off. It sits up high so it makes the truc
seem a little higher to the eyel I also have to figure out how to get my sidewinder steps installed and make brackets for those because getting in now is a pain in the ass and I don’t want to tear up my seat or break my steering column you need to pull in. I also need to get some ugly ass mudflaps which I don’t want to_Oh I guess the first thing I need to do is rehear the damn thingI’m thinking 456 is or even 500 but before I can do that even I want to get the rent out of the Escalade highbred the 9.5 inch 14.bolt

0E138D12-3FD6-40FD-B6DC-EF77EDDCF7DF.jpeg 51403D69-0379-4C62-A4FF-75231BA7F26B.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure i mentioned, and if by some off chance i didnt, i absolutely agree, most newer katzkin kits are similar leather/vinyl as factory unless upgraded. However, on 03-06 tahoes yukons escalades, suburbans etc. I can absolutely guarantee come with more leather content factory. I know, ive done a ton of em. As for katzins leather being thinner, also incorrect, and i will happily post pics and measurements to prove so if you desire. My tahoe has 200k miles, had katzkins since it had 15k miles on it. Has very minor creasing, no other wear... of course, i know how to maintain em. Take care of your stuff, itll last. Im very sorry if you have had a bad experience with an installer or a product, but please dont give uninformed advice, as it can lead to someone wasting money on an inferior product.
Well since you informed me that Katzkin leather isn’t thinner and is quality I’m happy to say I’m in the process of replacing all the factory leather in my 08 CC Silverado with Katzkin. I like the look of the Katzkin better. I’ll admit the quality seems to be good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts