Recommendations for Breaks/Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry Hurlburt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone try Wilwoods on their rigs? Contemplating them because in addition to my daily driver, this is our family vacation rig that will be towing precious cargo (family) at boat with surge trailer brakes only. Safety first!
I have Wilwoods on my modified ‘14, blown and lowered 2”/4”. They are simply amazing. Awesome stopping power, very controllable and smooth.

osfd442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got but didnt put on my truck yet the
Power Stop K2070 Front and Rear Z23 Evolution Brake Kit with Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Ceramic Brake Pads

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know we offer all the big name brands of brakes. Our go to package is the R1 Concepts Geomet drilled and slotted rotors with stop tech Posi-quiet pads. It offers great stopping power with great value

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know we offer all the big name brands of brakes. Our go to package is the R1 Concepts Geomet drilled and slotted rotors with stop tech Posi-quiet pads. It offers great stopping power with great value

Can you PM me a quote on this kit for NNBS front and NBS rear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbokon