Rear setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

it_fell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this has been gone over time and time again, and I apologize. I'm looking for an answer that fits my specific needs, and can't seem to find it. I have an 03 yukon denali and the rear shocks are gone. I've heard nightmares about replacing auto ride and would like to try and save some money. Arnott has a full kit for $1000, but I really don't want to spend all that money just to find out that more of the system has failed. So I'm looking for an alternative that I can still tow a full size track with. I've looked into strutmasters and suncoe that has a coil over on the shock. What is my best option? I don't really want to do helper bags either, but I still want to keep the ride quality. I know it's picky and trying to get the best if both worlds, but I'm not not afraid to spend the money on the right system. Can anyone give me some insight?

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contact Tony "Norcal SS" a sponsor on here. He can hook you up with some TBSS airbags that are practically bolt-in. They completely replace the rear springs and when setup correctly, you can adjust the ride to fit your needs from inside the cabin.

Maybe he'll chime in.

Mike

OP
OP
I

it_fell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks but I'm trying to do it without helper bags. I would like to swap quad be done, but still tow

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know this has been gone over time and time again, and I apologize. I'm looking for an answer that fits my specific needs, and can't seem to find it. I have an 03 yukon denali and the rear shocks are gone. I've heard nightmares about replacing auto ride and would like to try and save some money. Arnott has a full kit for $1000, but I really don't want to spend all that money just to find out that more of the system has failed. So I'm looking for an alternative that I can still tow a full size track with. I've looked into strutmasters and suncoe that has a coil over on the shock. What is my best option? I don't really want to do helper bags either, but I still want to keep the ride quality. I know it's picky and trying to get the best if both worlds, but I'm not not afraid to spend the money on the right system. Can anyone give me some insight?

all you need to do is add in airlift 60810 and you will be fine on a stock truck and then you can add the belltech sp shocks for 130 and pull rtd fuse. i sell the shocks and if you have anymore questions just holler back

tony

OP
OP
I

it_fell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That doesn't seem too bad. So my factory springs will be enough with those shocks when I'm empty?

lil754boy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So i have an 04 with the service ride control indicator on, would this resolve my problem as well? I tow and use for family.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes. ive done many where pit in the belltech sp shocks i set for stock height whicj are 130 shipped then airlift helper bags and tow fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr