Rear leveling spring? For a Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

2011yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do want it leveled out but if I'm rubbing in the rear at stock height I'm not about to lower it. I guess as blazed said I'm gonna have to upgrade my sway bars and I'll just go from there. I guess the smart thing to do would be sway bars and leveling kit with the bags at the same time.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I need to ask NorCalss about the front sway bar I just put mine on but before I did I tried to feel the weight difference in the stock and djm and I couldn't at all but with the rear it was a definite difference idk if the from sway bar is worth the money maybe just buy the belltech rear sway bar from the belltech website.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that rear only is the best money spent on a sway bar, that's what I gathered being on here a while.:hands:

MDC9966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does a rear sway bar make a big difference in handling? How about ride? Any effect on that?

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Rear sway I could not live without now that I've driven with it. Probably the best "suspension" mod I've done i would recommend it to anyone and everyone it's fantastic.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Huge difference in handling but didn't notice anything else just amazing cornering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255