Rear HVAC control module 15832319 source?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05esky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Trying to hunt down control module 15832319 to fix the rear heat in an 05 escalade. Every after market source I've tried is out of stock or back ordered. This includes gmparts direct and a couple of the amazon sources. The dealer claims it shows as available but is 180.00 vs around 75-80 elsewhere. Anyone have any other sources to try before I just get it through the dealer? With this arctic blast and kids I'd like to get it fixed soon.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you try a google search? I did and found several sources at 75-80 in stock.

OP
OP

05esky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you try a google search? I did and found several sources at 75-80 in stock.
Yes I did and after ordering and confirming get emails saying it's backordered. Rock auto, gm parts direct, scoggin dickey parts center, summit, all have the same answer....

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I did and after ordering and confirming get emails saying it's backordered. Rock auto, gm parts direct, scoggin dickey parts center, summit, all have the same answer....
Ok got it. That's weird, usually they show it as backordered before you order and pay for it. I don't know what to say then, there's no magic way to find a b/o part that I know of but too many times I've seen them go on b/o just before they go "discontinued". You might want to get that one from the dealer.