Rear Cargo Liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some research on 2015~2016 rear cargo liners for standard wheelbase Yukon/Tahoe and found Husky Liner Part # 28213. This one covers the back of the 3rd row seat as well as the cargo are when the 3rd row is folded flat. This appears to be their hard vinyl product and I was hoping to find a soft rubber version.

https://www.huskyliners.com/search-part-number/28213

Anyone else using this or a similar rubber equivalent ?

Thanks,

John

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have this? Would love to know if it folds up when seats come up. Maybe could even attach it to seat backs (zip ties to head rests??) to keep it in place...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgsntth

Reaction score
I have Weathertechs too, in both the behind the 2nd and 3rd versions - more flexibility. My only complaint is that it slides on the carpet, so I'm always pushing it flush against the seat back.

jackdforme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do any of them actually crease fold with the power 3rd row?
Ideally not the canvasback

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure they're all one piece and don't fold up with the 3rd row. Kinda shocked nobody has come with a cargo cover that does that. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!!

jackdforme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wound up getting the canvasback in black and I'm happy with it. Flexible, tight fitting and durable as hell.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Numbnuts3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know it's been some time since someone has posted on this thread, but I wanted to let everyone know about my experiences. I bought a weather tech cargo liner for my 2015 yukon after reading on this forum and not finding much else out there that looked really good. Then once I got it, I didn't really like it at all. It was really thin, slid around in the back all the time, and was curled on the edges. So, I sent it back for a refund.

I later read about the Aries StyleGuard floor liner and ordered it from Amazon to see if it was any better. I absolutely love this thing! Fits very well and looks much more luxurious and professional in my opinion. Here's some shots of it. Unfortunately, it doesn't fold up when the seats are brought to the raised position, but it does seem better than all the other alternatives to this point.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HSBVC0U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_0848.JPG IMG_0849.JPG IMG_0851.JPG

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that brand (or a sister brand) for my front and 2nd row mats. Love the texture, look, feel.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's been some time since someone has posted on this thread, but I wanted to let everyone know about my experiences. I bought a weather tech cargo liner for my 2015 yukon after reading on this forum and not finding much else out there that looked really good. Then once I got it, I didn't really like it at all. It was really thin, slid around in the back all the time, and was curled on the edges. So, I sent it back for a refund.

I later read about the Aries StyleGuard floor liner and ordered it from Amazon to see if it was any better. I absolutely love this thing! Fits very well and looks much more luxurious and professional in my opinion. Here's some shots of it. Unfortunately, it doesn't fold up when the seats are brought to the raised position, but it does seem better than all the other alternatives to this point.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HSBVC0U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 65587 View attachment 65588 View attachment 65589
Weird it doesn't fold? Kinda looks like it's supposed to?? Really looking for one that folds. Without that function it's kinda useless to me..

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA