rear cargo cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get or have the rear cover that goes in the trunk that slides back and forth.its for a 97 tahoe.thanks

Diller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get or have the rear cover that goes in the trunk that slides back and forth.its for a 97 tahoe.thanks

I also found out that they are different if you have rear A/C or not. I think the one for rear a/c is not as wide, due to the fact that the rear a/c stuff takes up space inside the rh trim panel.

Diller
99 Yukon

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish they would have made the 2-door's with them, would be nice..

i've seen them on ebay in the past, would be my best bet.

Popeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a non rear AC one with me, my Tahoe is a Rear AC so no use for me. it cost me $60 and that is what i would let it go for. if interested PM me.

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine sat in the garage for 4 years. Tossed it in the trash about a month ago. I shoulda put it up here. Maybe we need a "For Free" section.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check craigs list there was one listed out this way few wks back, was gonna pick it up but don't really need it