Rear ac/heat controls not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The controls for the rear ac/heat on my 02 yukon xl does not work at all. It also has the garage door open button and that works fine but it's like the ac controls don't have power. I'm not really sure where to start looking for the problem. I looked to see if there is a fuse for it but I couldnt find any. Any info would help. Is this a common problem?

mikewayne

Reaction score
Check the underside of the board, check the input leg of 78dl05 voltage regulator which is located in the middle of board to the positive leg of capacitor C1. hope everything will we after this.

OP
OP
yukondenali

yukondenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the underside of the board, check the input leg of 78dl05 voltage regulator which is located in the middle of board to the positive leg of capacitor C1. hope everything will we after this.

What?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Air comes out the front and the controls light and seems to work fine. But when it comes to the overhead rear ac control there is no power what so ever. The controls do not light up, I'll turn the nob and no air comes out. I looked for a fuse but I could fine any. Is there anyone out there know what's up with my rear ac/heat? Also my xl is a 02. I've searched and I can't fine anything.

Tyler95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im having this same issue did you figure out the problem ?

Firewolf

Reaction score
I have the same problem, my controls light up, but nothing else works at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie