Ranch Hand Grill Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djensen9367

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I was looking at grill guards I could not find picture of any. This is what the Ranch Hand looks like with the Camera Opening. Added the fog lights that GM decided not to have (Baja Designs street legal SAE lights). Also added the ranchhand sensor moving kit (where the fogs are added).
I also had a hood rock protector added. I deleted the tow hooks as after 30 years of 1 ton trucks I had never used them and will not use them on this suburban.

Attachments

• 20230711_163213.jpg
    20230711_163213.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

TyGriff13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! I’m about to order mine as well. Where did you end up purchasing yours? And did the sensor relocation kit come with everything needed to relocate the sensors or did you buy a wiring kit?

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I’m about to order mine as well. Where did you end up purchasing yours? And did the sensor relocation kit come with everything needed to relocate the sensors or did you buy a wiring kit?
I know this is a late reply but… The sensor relocation kit comes with it. You basically pull your sensors out and remount them in the cross bar

Attachments

• IMG_5495.jpeg
    IMG_5495.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo