RamJet LED headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loki223

Reaction score
Any pictures of output? Cut off lines and a good comparison of usable light produced by them?

SpareParts

Reaction score
My set will be here tomorrow. Get em installed Friday and can't wait!
Next will be some LED tail lights i'll need to mod as i have barn doors in the rear.

SpareParts

Reaction score
My new headlights arrived Thursday and installed yesterday. I could not adjust them though as they were in a slight bind and it was getting dark and could not see where it was binding at.
They look fantastic!. Seem to be a manufactured with quality materials and are sturdy! they do have 1 improvement that could be made.
The Running light/blinker light part does not have sealed connectors. The instruction say to use heat shrink tubing but you can't so wrapping them in electrical tape is the only option i could think of.
Install was another story though. I could not get the pins back in that hold them without binding.
Discovered there is a plastic part that is above them that interferes with them sliding all the way into place.
On each side where you see the cable guide i had to trim up to the clip hole for the lights to clear. Once that was discovered and enough clearance was made the headlights slid into place easy and are now adjustable.
The Blinker light would not clip in either as the clip is to tall for the hole, so again a little trimming and it fit fine.
The headlights are much brighter than stock. They do have a great cutoff line so you won't blind other drivers.
Only time will tell about longevity but with the perceived quality they should last a very long time.
20230929_113419.jpg20230929_111932.jpg20230929_111938.jpg

TahoeYukonTNfam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
off topic… nice brother Tahoe, what tires and wheels are you running there, size? and what suspension do you have? lifting or leveling? Do you have an Instagram account to admire your Tahoe more? I still have a black Z71 and I'm looking for some inspiration.
‘18 GM off a Yukon the week they bought it. Nitto RG, ford keys, bilstein 5100s. Clears easily, I had 295/79/17 for a long time with no rub.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this. But I have a set and so far absolutely loving them. I have some output and cutoff pics I will try to get loaded also, although I do have pics in my thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879