Radio Turns off & dash lights flash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cargod31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Tahoe with Bose and no Navi

The other day the radio just stopped playing and the stabilitrak light flashed, then the radio started playing and the stabilitrak light went back off.

Then later the radio stopped and the air bag light flashed, then a couple seconds later it started working.

Then the radio stopped and the stabilitrak flashed and the parking sensors turned off, then it all started working again.

Then everything was fine the rest of the day. The next day similar experience. And the next day similar. Seems all random but everytime the radio stops/powers down and some random light on the dash flashes.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Anyone have a similar experience?

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have 2007 Bose with no Nav and have been having something similar go on as well. At random times, seems like the deck and dash reset. It is rather quick, but is noticable. I haven't noticed if any of the dash lights come on, but I do see that the odometer goes off and then back on.

It hasn't bothered me enough to look into it, but thought I would share that I have similar issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019