Radio clock problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazzinbird

Reaction score
yesterday I unhooked the battery to replace a air bag sensor. Replaced that and got everything hooked back up. Got in the Denali and noticed my clock showed ‘:’ no numbers. I tried to go in and adjust the time, and I hear a beep, but still no numbers.

It is a 08 Yukon Denali with navigation touch screen radio.

Everything thing else works but the clock, and it’s driving my wife crazy.

OP
OP
blazzinbird

blazzinbird

Reaction score
Ran by the stealer today. The service manager who also happens to be my friend told me to disconnect the battery and touch the leads together for 5 seconds to reset the computer. The clock uses a logic circuit he said.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ran by the stealer today. The service manager who also happens to be my friend told me to disconnect the battery and touch the leads together for 5 seconds to reset the computer. The clock uses a logic circuit he said.
Did it work?

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to post about losing the time on my 2009 Tahoe LTZ when I replaced my truck's battery a week ago. I've driven a fair bit since then and still no clock so I'll try the secret keypad trick in a few minutes.

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This worked for me but I thought I'd point out that reading is fun duh mental. First try when I exited the menu my clock showed 2:58 which is 5 hours too early. 5 rang a bell and I went back in to read at the top of the screen to set the time GMT. Doh. Add 5 hours since Eastern Time is GMT -5.

Thanks for all y'all do.

OP
OP
blazzinbird

blazzinbird

Reaction score
So our clock is showing now, but it isn’t changing times. You have to press the time on the screen and the time updates. So annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts