Radiator oil cooler fitings on radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROGELIO A GUZMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

Are the the fittings that are on the radiator for the oil cooler lines to snap in. Are they removable. I found a small leak coming from the fitting itself , not the line.

OP
OP
ROGELIO A GUZMAN

ROGELIO A GUZMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update. Well I found out my XL has a aftermarket radiator. I did say in the past that I was getting the mishimoto ,but I changed my mind when the fan clutch fixed my over heating issue. I went to the dealership and the connector that I had is not the same as the oem. So I ended just replacing the inner oring and fixed. Than you guys for all the info. All your tips and advice has sure made owning a yukon very easy.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Update. Well I found out my XL has a aftermarket radiator. I did say in the past that I was getting the mishimoto ,but I changed my mind when the fan clutch fixed my over heating issue. I went to the dealership and the connector that I had is not the same as the oem. So I ended just replacing the inner oring and fixed. Than you guys for all the info. All your tips and advice has sure made owning a yukon very easy.
Same exact thing happened to me.20201127_134802.jpg 20201127_134637.jpg
I feel your pain. The smaller one is the oem fitting, the larger is from the aftermarket radiator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9