Quick take on K2XX Tahoe LTZ ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cmicasa the Great XvX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the Goods.. and the bads..

The Tranny issue was solved after the vehicle learned my driving style, but.. I decided to tune the TCM via Intune and it is worlds better. I also boosted throttle by almost 20% and U would swear U are driving my Stingray coming off the line.

Its no secret that GM's goal was Fuel Economy in this behemoth... and they achieved it. For the casual owner who just wants an excellent family SUV that can haul and tow the shit out most things.. they succeeded. If U are a performance guy.. like myself or the OP (I see the Z06) then U are gonna naturally have issue with some of the tuning.. which again is done so that they can get the F/E up for upcoming CAFE restrictions.

The other point about the Rear Seats. I agree... I wish that GM had not succumb to the whiners about fold flat seats because I yanked mine out the day I brought my GMT800 and 900 home... never using them nut one time in the cumulative 12 years I had them. It is what it is tho.. and with them down I have no issue with the cargo space, moving two large/tall file cabinets and many boxes with ease in one trip recently

Brake_L8

Reaction score
I get my GMT800 back from the body shop and I can't wait.

Having this K2xx Tahoe for a week has really helped cement my thoughts. The bad outweighs the good by a mile. They look good but GM really missed on several crucial details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos