Question: Trans-cooler trans-flush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
Now that I have your attention:

Which hose do y'all take off to pump fluid out? I somehow can't find it now that I'm looking for it. Need to know the direction of fluid flow for a (directional) filter and seem to be unable to locate reliable documentation.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this metal line and the other metal line down below are the ones you would use, I am not sure which one is in and which is out, but common sense would tell me the upper line is out and lower line is in, since heat rises it would seem to me the lower line would be the line feeding back to transmission, but that's just a guess, some one probably knows for sure. easy to figure out though by just turning the engine over.

trannn.JPG

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
this metal line and the other metal line down below are the ones you would use, I am not sure which one is in and which is out, but common sense would tell me the upper line is out and lower line is in, since heat rises it would seem to me the lower line would be the line feeding back to transmission, but that's just a guess, some one probably knows for sure. easy to figure out though by just turning the engine over.

View attachment 234693

The out is the one I have the clear hose on in the pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645