Question, molding removal!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
What kind? I got my spectrale on sale for $100 ;) it makes your exhaust tone a lot lower especially when you get on it, and right before it shifts you can hear the whistle, it's sweet. After the intake alls it needs is a decent muffler and it sounds heavenly

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Question I'm gonna ptm my grill in the next day or do, does the quality of the clear coat I use matter cheap vs expensive? I don't wanna wet sand it

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
i ordered the airraid...wanted a true CAI for once and the spectres are really WAI which i dont want....plus with all the MAF troubles with oiled filters.....just didnt want issues with my baby

to me clear is clear...you should be good any which way IMHO

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Even the semi-cheap clear I have from home depot? Does humidity effect the end results, it's pretty humid out. I got plastic primer too, only wanna do this once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetris