Project time!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
I say lift it. The Burbs look good lowered, but that K5 would look beautiful on some meats. Either way I am really excited to follow this build, will you be posting up with pics as it progresses?

One day I want to buy a late 80's square body burb and restore it.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LIFT IT! and then find one thats not so pretty and make it lay frame. best of both worlds!

looks awesome the way it sittin

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
MAybe I should just leave it alone then... It has a 4" Rough County lift.. I don't want it any higher.

Damn! I've always wanted a 2wd, lowerwed sitting on rally wheels.. That was the reason I went for this but based on the responses I'm hesitant to do anything drastic to it..

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! I've always wanted a 2wd, lowerwed sitting on rally wheels.. That was the reason I went for this but based on the responses I'm hesitant to do anything drastic to it..

In the end it is your ride. If you always wanted something. DO IT! Car customizing is about being different and expressing yourself thru your ride. Have fun. :mexsmoke:

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I envisioned it like this but in white..
5034645648756-82-CHEVY-FULLSIZE-BLA.gif

I already have a set of wheels just like these but in 16" dia. 8" wide. Had them for a while now just sitting waiting for something to slap 'em on.

I have my eyes on a non running 84 Sierra I can use as a parts truck. If all goes like I want I'm gonna do it..

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not this week... I'm gonna register it in Pinal county. No emissions there..

I'll drive it around til I figure out and find what I need..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011