Power Console in Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gary645

Reaction score
They are available to order now on the Yukon Denali. Was going to include on my order until I saw the details. Looks like you will give up a lot of console storage for what seems to be a novelty design. May be useful for some people.

turnpike17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We ordered fully loaded Denali XL with sliding console back in June. Going into Production week of Oct 19th. So if they’re not out yet they are very close to being in the wild.

Campingfamco

Reaction score
They are available to order now on the Yukon Denali. Was going to include on my order until I saw the details. Looks like you will give up a lot of console storage for what seems to be a novelty design. May be useful for some people.
Yes the big giant bin is only half the size on the top part, but you get an entire storage drawer on the bottom that is secure. My wife said, and I can’t believe I agree with her, “well that’s much more useful having a shallower console than the giant abyss trying to find something.”

brentj

Reaction score
it says "delete USB ports" does it still have HDMI for rear seat passengers? USB? hoping it's just the port INSIDE the storage area that's deleted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts