Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
you know how bad i wanted that kit from the getgo. I cant justify putting any more money into this damn truck tho.. wiating for the supercharger to blow shit up then im done with it. lol

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for everything?

I have a 4 door...I already have shackles, hangers and c-notch

want the shock extenders...air bag set-up. Will traction bars rub?

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for everything?

I have a 4 door...I already have shackles, hangers and c-notch

want the shock extenders...air bag set-up. Will traction bars rub?

Pm me. I'm going to sell it as a complete kit. Not looking to part anything out. Probably will keep the shocks because that will just make the deal unrealistic for a buyer since they are $500+ new. It'd be a lot cheaper and easier to put a set of Monroe's on there. Will the traction bars rub what?

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know how bad i wanted that kit from the getgo. I cant justify putting any more money into this damn truck tho.. wiating for the supercharger to blow shit up then im done with it. lol

Well you need the traction bars for the supercharger

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pm me. I'm going to sell it as a complete kit. Not looking to part anything out. Probably will keep the shocks because that will just make the deal unrealistic for a buyer since they are $500+ new. It'd be a lot cheaper and easier to put a set of Monroe's on there. Will the traction bars rub what?

I don't think anyone wants your shocks. CNC and Water Jetted means nothing. Just means the human hand was taking out in the fabrication process. For years people have been fabricating. Water Jetting and CNC means something when it comes to the drive train and one off crazy pieces. Your suspension is One off in its own and a work of "art" in its own perspective. Art....beauty is in the eye of the beholder Ex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1ylPaGQvY

No matter how low you go the ride will never be the same. To powder coat suspension components on a daily driven vehicle especially on lowered vehicles (where no one will ever see them) is beneficial? Just going to get all hacked up from the road. Some good prep work and a rattle can will look just as good.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26152&page=3

No CNC, water jetting, & powder coating was used here to achieve more then what you have.

The only thing that is eye appealing is your traction bars...no one sells them for our trucks especially those that are lower then usual. Some people do fabricate them but rub on lowered vehicles up to a point. So do the forum a favor a post some specs...pics and possibly a how too.

Don't cool story me bro...i have a lot more into my modern drive train then your over engineered drop that can be achieved for a lot less.

Please forgive me for my ignorance if I am wrong but I will stand this way until l see it some other way. Seems like most of us especially hold some astronomical value to their projects (most are cases where the owner does contribute countless hours in labor). You are way over-priced and unprofessional to boot in the conversation we had. Which brings me to this...

If you can fabricate and have the tools necessary to do so...How is your kit superior to Shackles, hangers, notch , fire stone air ride kit (which takes next to nothing to make it work) and if you like a set of lowering springs with "ENERGY BUSHINGS BRO" inferior to yours?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Well you need the traction bars for the supercharger

Adam won't need traction bars when he rolls it on and off the trailer :)

Last edited:

slowbuilt_iv

Reaction score
I don't think anyone wants your shocks. CNC and Water Jetted means nothing. Just means the human hand was taking out in the fabrication process. For years people have been fabricating. Water Jetting and CNC means something when it comes to the drive train and one off crazy pieces. Your suspension is One off in its own and a work of "art" in its own perspective. Art....beauty is in the eye of the beholder Ex:

No matter how low you go the ride will never be the same. To powder coat suspension components on a daily driven vehicle especially on lowered vehicles (where no one will ever see them) is beneficial? Just going to get all hacked up from the road. Some good prep work and a rattle can will look just as good.

No CNC, water jetting, & powder coating was used here to achieve more then what you have.

The only thing that is eye appealing is your traction bars...no one sells them for our trucks especially those that are lower then usual. Some people do fabricate them but rub on lowered vehicles up to a point. So do the forum a favor a post some specs...pics and possibly a how too.

Don't cool story me bro...i have a lot more into my modern drive train then your over engineered drop that can be achieved for a lot less.

Please forgive me for my ignorance if I am wrong but I will stand this way until l see it some other way. Seems like most of us especially hold some astronomical value to their projects (most are cases where the owner does contribute countless hours in labor). You are way over-priced and unprofessional to boot in the conversation we had. Which brings me to this...

If you can fabricate and have the tools necessary to do so...How is your kit superior to Shackles, hangers, notch , fire stone air ride kit (which takes next to nothing to make it work) and if you like a set of lowering springs with "ENERGY BUSHINGS BRO" inferior to yours?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

YEEE YEEEEE!!!! LIIIVE ACTION!! HAHA.....

IM actually proud to know that overall, but maybe not 110%, my factory v6 with one coil cut springs, i installed for free under the front of my truck last night and it rides the same as my fullsize xcab did with $189 drop springs. i just had it realigned and put drop shocks on it...peice of cake and xtra cash in my pocket. hate it, im good with it :)

Last edited:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some sweet rides in here. This is the first time in a long time I've been in this section. In all honesty I'm a little scared. I feel like I wondered into a dark alley alone.

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

[/COLOR]

Adam won't need traction bars when he rolls it on and off the trailer :)

Different strokes for different folks man. I'd much rather have my components then your generic bolt on Firestone helper bags. But as long as it gets the job done and you're happy, who cares?

If you don't think you can get a good ride with altered suspension you need to do some research. There are plenty of shops and guys out there building some trick chassis that ride way better then stock. I'd have to say that my Tahoe rides quite a bit better after I altered the suspension then when it was stock.

Those builds do nothing for me. I have ruined several trucks in the past and now prefer simple bolt on setups to change when I want to do something different. Laying frame on big wheels was cool in 2005.

Sure I have all the tools and can build anyone that wants some traction bars a set. Just like my other parts, they're not cheap. You have to remove the factory rubber leaf spring bushings and install a billet piece in order for the plates to fit between the factory hanger. The hanger will also have to be clearanced to clear the link bolt. Fairly easy if you have the tools and know how. Where the cnc parts are cool is for times like this, I have everything drawn up on templates and if someone wants a set of them all I do is have them cut and they're ready to go.

Like I said everyone has their own opinion, obviously yours and mine are quite a bit different.

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3134.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

a120a36a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts