Poor Mans Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have no idea what i am doing i have not worked in the past week which is kinda putting a kink in my plans it will either be the DC lift or the RC lift

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

i think 2.5 is a little big i would probably stick to something around 2 or so. I think spacers are fine just make sure that you check them often to make sure they have not worked their way loose

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Ok nice nice. You know of any reputable affordable company that makes wheel spacers that large without being custom?

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
dont do wheel spacers, and a diesel conversion would be way too much work, and the 6.5 would be the last thing you wanna drop in their:Boo:

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
You guys save me so much money hahaha and probably save my life in the process with all my uneducated thoughts. Use to have a 6.5L 3500 Dually at work for years and years loved it, thats the reason for wanting it. If I was to spend the money and do it right I'd get a modern powerful diesel but that would probably take me a year to even do the work and get it right.

swab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12v power for the diesel would be nice. wheel spacers are not good, it would be worse with bigger tires/wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GKasey