Pontiac seats in Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Samuraj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do front seats from 08 Pontiac G8 , will fit 10 Tahoe?
By swapping brackets or more work involved?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm sure with a little fabrication, anything can be made to work. I have 95 Tahoe seats in my Express van. Have a pic of those seats?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put G8 GT seats in my S10. Their height, width and depth were within 1/2" of all the S10 seat's measurements. I'd say the S10 seats aren't much smaller than the Tahoe seats. Also, the G8 seats have plenty of flat surface on the bottom to mount sliders (tracks) to. I don't recall what all I did to mount the S10 seat tracks to the G8 seats, but I'm sure welding was involved. In the end, I had the S10 tracks bolted to the G8 seats with the mounting holes in the stock dimensions so they bolted to the floor just as they did before. I don't know how the Tahoe tracks are, but I'd bet they could be attached to the bottoms of those G8 seats just the same.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just know that the tilt/recline adjuster is a knob that you turn to bring the seat back forward or back. Really shouldn't be an issue in a Tahoe- you set it where you want it and it should pretty much stay there. But I thought it was kind of a cheesy function.