Pioneer AVH2330 NEX in Tahoe Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you guys just go to the website I linked above it will tell you everything you need to know. all you have to do is enter the stereo make/model and vehicle make/model and then it will give a list of options it will provide or not provide or if it is not compatible.

extremetint

Reaction score
I have removed my oem navigation and put in kenwood dmx7704s along with idatalink maestro and now have android auto and kept all factory accessories, Rear entertainment backup camera xm satellite

Andrew l

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have Bluetooth function on my hybrid. Stock HU. I just paired it with the factory Bluetooth commands. I use Siri to do anything I need while driving.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt they would put anything that would be detrimental to the operation of the vehicle in the radio if so it would essentially turn the radio into part of the bcm, just like you can unplug and remove the instrument cluster and it affects nothing other than throwing a code eventually that it cannot communicate with the cluster.

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a stock 09 Tahoe Hybrid and it has Bluetooth on it that I use every day? Are you saying that the 2008 model DID NOT have bluetooth capability? If that is the case I wonder if a 2009 or later salvage factory Hybrid radio unit would swap in for you? Are you 100% sure that your 2008 does not have Bluetooth capability? I did not realize that mine actually had Bluetooth for a while either.
IMG_6752.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC