Pictures of my Blacked Out Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nahh i like the lip as is, looks good man

Yeah I really like the polished lip but I really liked the all black look too!:Handshake:

that thing looks sick id drive it till the wheels fall offf of it..

Thanks!:party33:

"the A stands for Alabama"

clean truck! where in Bama are you?

ROLL TIDE!!!!!:Handshake: In a small town close to Muscle Shoals!

Ahh man you beat me to those wheels. After you told me you sold yours i found those. I thought i was gonna be the first one on here with them. O well...you got some good taste in wheels.

Thanks man so far I'm really liking the 333 wheels!:Handshake: Plus I haven't seen any around at least now yet!:)

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ROLL TIDE!!!!!:Handshake: In a small town close to Muscle Shoals!

really? i grew up in Huntsville. I'm back and forth between ATL and HSV all the time. My buddy got married in Muscle Shoals last summer, his wife works in Florence.

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really? i grew up in Huntsville. I'm back and forth between ATL and HSV all the time. My buddy got married in Muscle Shoals last summer, his wife works in Florence.

Cool man, it's a small world lol!:Handshake:

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What style lug nuts are you running with these wheels? So I can pre order mine.

You know I'm not really sure, the place where I bought mine from sent the wrong lug nuts. The shop where I had them installed had a smaller size lug that I had to buy from them. Call Boss directly I'm sure they can tell you exactly what size you need for the 333's:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese