Pics Of my 5 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i know going from the djm 5 inch drop tahoe spring to the trailblazer 4 inch drop spring is a night and day difference. trailblazer djm 4 inch spring is the way to go.

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not my vehicle, but I would not ruin a good set of wheels like that. But your vehicle!!

Looks badass as hell tho!!

OP
OP
Devious02

Devious02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty clean dude :cheers: Don't know how you drive around here with 4s tho...Denver roads suck sometimes.

Thanks everyone for the comments!
Roads Do suck bad out here! Good thing I only drive my truck on the weekends because the cops hate on my windows too.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

i know going from the djm 5 inch drop tahoe spring to the trailblazer 4 inch drop spring is a night and day difference. trailblazer djm 4 inch spring is the way to go.

Are we talking ride quality or just lower? Because I don't think I can go lower because my exhaust hits the rear end now somtimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900