Pics of G4 Tails Installed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can buy them like this instead of tinting them:

Not my cup of tea and would not have looked good on my Burb. Buying the red G4's and tinting them looks completely different than what you have pictured. They look fine on your white ride but wouldn't so much on many other colors :)

nuttkaze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How dark to go when tinting the G4 lights? Do anyone have pics??

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can either have a tint shop tint them or some people have a body shop tint them with paint. Pluses and minuses to both.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the pros and cons??????

Durability vs reversibility, I'd guess. And cost.

I've seen where folks have done a good bit of sanding of the lights first before painting the lights, so there's so labor involved. But once they're done, I'd imagine the results would be pretty durable and uniform.

Tinting with film is reversible if you want to sell the lights/truck, but it may not be as durable. Also, it may require some skill to get the film on the curved surfaces in a bubble-free way.

Either way, there are no nooks or crannies on the G3/G4 tails. You're just dealing with a single, rounded surface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts